Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

in between dates

Dear members,

Ik need an expression to see which subscriptions are activated in a selected month.

It seems that the field activation_date is a date on its own, and not linked to the month selections. I also cannot link these fields because info still needs to be available regardles of the activation dates are inbetween the selected months.

So i need a syntax which will return the count of the subscriptions activated in the selected month.

The dates are in the dd/mm/yyyy format.

Ik hope somebody can help!

Kind Regards,

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Maybe you should check this file.

Regards,

Janzen

Not applicable
Author

I have no idea what to do with this,

Like i wrote, the dates are not, and should not be, linked to the month and year selections.

For instance, a subscription can be active in a month and i still need data from this month. Selecting a month gives me data from the selected month. If I link the activation dates to months i cannot use the selection of months to gather info from that month because they will be excluded because of their activation date.

I need a syntax which would do something like

count({<activation date={(1st of the month/Selected Year/Selected Month) till (last of the month/Selected Year/Selected Month)}>} activations

The slash is used because dates are stored in dd/mm/yyy.

Is this possible in QV?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this what you want.

Have a look at the example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!