Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

' issue in set analysis

Hello All,

I am having a big issue with this expression because of the symbol " ' ".Please find below my expression:

= Count({<Q24a={'OUI, tous les incidents ont été résolus'}>}Q24a) / Count({<Q24a={'NON, aucun incident n'a été résolu','NON, mais ces incidents sont en cours de résolution','NON, seulement une partie des incidents a été résolue'}>}Q24a)

I believe that the issue might be with this part : 'NON, aucun incident n'a été résolu'

Any idea how i can solve this pls?

Many Thanks,

Hasvine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Have you looked at my attached sample? What is difference between what's attached and what's in your original data? Can you update the sample to make sure to capture changes in the sample so that we can see the issue?

View solution in original post

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you try this:

=Count({<Q24a={'OUI, tous les incidents ont été résolus'}>}Q24a) / Count({<Q24a={'NON, aucun incident n''a été résolu','NON, mais ces incidents sont en cours de résolution','NON, seulement une partie des incidents a été résolue'}>}Q24a)

I put two single quotes which forms a escape sequence: Escape sequences

Not applicable
Author

It doesnt work but is there a way for example where I can say something like that

Count({<Q24a={'OUI*'}>}Q24a)// Count({<Q24a={'NON*}>}Q24a)

I tried it but it is not working.

Many Thanks,

Hasvine

sunny_talwar

You did not add a single quote at the end of your denominator expression:

Count({<Q24a={'OUI*'}>}Q24a)/Count({<Q24a={'NON*'}>}Q24a)

Not applicable
Author

I added it but it is still not working..shows 0 as result..

Is there a way to say lets say 'Start with' or 'Contains' which can be use in set analysis?

Many Thanks for your help.

KR,

Hasvine

sunny_talwar

Seems to be working in the attached sample

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

I think this part has the problem:

Count({<Q24a={'OUI*'}>}Q24a)

I checked in the database and 'OUI, tous les incidents ont été résolus' is there.

I broke the expression into two:

Count({<Q24a={'NON*'}>}Q24a)

This 1 is working correctly but both are identical.

Thank you,

Hasvine

sunny_talwar

This 1 is working correctly but both are identical.

Both are identical? Not sure I understand what you mean?

Not applicable
Author

Like the only thing which change is the expression is only the {'OUI*'} and {'NON*'}

sunny_talwar

Have you looked at my attached sample? What is difference between what's attached and what's in your original data? Can you update the sample to make sure to capture changes in the sample so that we can see the issue?