Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator

<= not working in set analysis

I have dates formatted in MMM-YY. Why won't the following set analysis work? It gets the results, but appears to be calculating as < not <= (doesn't include maximum month).

{<[Encounter Month/Year]={"<=$(=max([Encounter Month/Year]))"}>}

The only way I have figured out to get the correct value is to use < and add 30 days

{<[Encounter Month/Year]={"<$(=DATE(max([Encounter Month/Year])+30,'MMM-YY'))"}>}

However, strangely enough, >= appears to work.

Thanks!

13 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

We have raised the case which is in progress. I still somewhere feel rounding can be a cause but all my tests says its a bug because same app was working fine before Sept 2018 migration, but now failing after reload in Sept 2018 with no change at all.
Digvijay_Singh

Strange thing is, Copy of app reloaded in last version works fine but fails(<= works like <) when reloaded in new version.

kmstephenson
Creator
Creator
Author

Have you noticed the same bug that was mentioned in this thread? Are you on Sep 2018 version?

sunny_talwar

@kmstephenson wrote:

Have you noticed the same bug that was mentioned in this thread? Are you on Sep 2018 version?

Is this question for me? If it is, I don't have Sept 2018 version, but I can download it and check. But again, without a sample... updating to Sept2018 won't really matter.

But you don't have to need confirmation from me. If both of you are having the same issue, then it might very well be a bug and you can either downgrade to an older version or wait for a fix to come out and use an updated version of the expression you proposed.

Best,
Sunny