Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

new column in the pivot table

Post edited by Community Team member:

Please post in English unless in a language specific area.

Post translated by Google Translate (so you might need to make some minor changes).

---

Good day,

I desperately need your help in QlikView:

I have a pivot table with two dimensions: created cities and months. In Formula I will show the hour totals. So far so good. Now I want to add a new column: budget figures. The budget figures refer only to the individual cities, not the months. At this point, I get a problem. Once I get a new formula - budget figures - create, then this will be added at the end, but behind every month column. And that's what I want to avoid. On the second screenshot you can see that.

I have tried to represent this column as a new dimension, it did not work.

How can I add back only one column / formula, without coming into the Pivot table goes in. Or you can hide these "multiple" column? Is there another alternative?

After this column / formula I will create another one, where I ausrechne the total difference.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Each expressions will be plotted for each dimension-value. This meant there aren't options to change that.

One alternatively is to remove the dimension (Month) and to create each column with an own expression like in this example:

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 3)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 2)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 1)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month))"}>} Std)

sum(Planstunden)

In this case you will need rather a MonthID to consider year-changes and to get an identically format - Nov with 11 won't match within the set analysis.

Another possibility might be to create a caluclated dimension with your Planstunden but they will probably need be wrapped within an aggr-function like:

aggr(sum(Planstunden), $(=getcurrentfield(YOURDRILLDOWNGROUP)))

Have also a look here Calculated Dimensions.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Each expressions will be plotted for each dimension-value. This meant there aren't options to change that.

One alternatively is to remove the dimension (Month) and to create each column with an own expression like in this example:

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 3)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 2)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - 1)"}>} Std)

sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month))"}>} Std)

sum(Planstunden)

In this case you will need rather a MonthID to consider year-changes and to get an identically format - Nov with 11 won't match within the set analysis.

Another possibility might be to create a caluclated dimension with your Planstunden but they will probably need be wrapped within an aggr-function like:

aggr(sum(Planstunden), $(=getcurrentfield(YOURDRILLDOWNGROUP)))

Have also a look here Calculated Dimensions.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Dear Marcus,

thank you for your prompt answer ! The first option works very fine, thank you !!!

By your recommendation I created for each month a column with theses formel (sum({< Month = {"$(=max(Month) - XX)"}>} Std)). And all columns that doesn't have any value, I have hidden

Your another recommendation doesn't work by me.

Thank you very much !!!

André