Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

script for having one row instead of 2 rows

Hi All,

I am developing Seconds & Scrap generation report for QM module in that i want to show from and to location code in one row

I am getting  as given below :

In above example I will get 2 rows for seconds and scrap but i want it single row.How to do it in script side.QlikTech Admin

6 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI Rupali

Its better to share a sample App of your requirement , so that you will get faster response

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rupali,

Reason why there are two rows is, for one particular line item the SCRAP Movement Loc To is Null/Empty.

You gotta handle this in script and some how bring PRODILRS-SCRAP value in it .. so that it will concatenate.

Regards,

Prabhu

Not applicable
Author

Hi  sasikanth_Narne,

Please find an attachment. In that I have 2 material code and quality is there and depening upon quality i will deicde that it is in seconds or in scrap . so that's why it is in 2 rows but how to make it in single row in script side.

Not applicable
Author

Hi sasikanth_Narne,

Please find an attachment. In that example, I have main material in that 2 sub material are there and both having different quality and depending upon quality it will appear in seconds or scrap . either it will appear in seconds or in scrap so that's why it appearing in two rows i want it in single row only from script side so how to do it.

Not applicable
Author

HI Prabhu Pandian,

Please find above attachment.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You are getting Null value for one record in Scrap Movement Location To field, avoid it in the script or select Supress When Value Is Null in Dimension Tab for that field.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

jagan.