Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

supress lines when calculation is zero (0,00)

Hi,

I have a problem with a Pivot-Table in Qlikview. I have a calculation (please see below), that calculated correct.

My issue is, that I only want to display lines in the Report where the result of the calculation (White lines) <> 0,00.

(green lines are the total) How can I realise this?

This is the calculation of the Field "per"

sum( {$<book_id={'HGB'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)
-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)

I tried several things, but nothing works.

It seems to be complicated to supress lines depending on the Expression.

I hope someone have a good idea

Thanks in advance

Chris

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about this:

If(Round(

sum( {$<book_id={'HGB'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)
-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag)

, 0.01) <> 0,

-
sum( {$<book_id={'IFRS'},eventmapping={'TRA'}, txnyear={"$(=$(Jahr))"}, txnper = {"$(=$(Periode))"}>} value*eventflag))

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

thanks for you Suggestion. It unfortunately does not work.

the value is not shown anymore but the line is still there.

Chris

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share screenshots of dimension tab and presentation tab of your document properties?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

please find attached the tab-Information. I also included the qwv-file with local month data.

Trigger on opening Shows you directly the Pivot to my question

DIMENSION:

asset_id:  =(if (asset_status = 'sold',linkedasset, asset_id ))

accounting: =if(asset_status='sold',
(
if (txnmapping = 'COST', 6&pr_disp_capnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (S) ', 6&pr_disp_cumdepnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (H) ')),
(
if (txnmapping = 'COST', 6&pr_disp_capnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (H) ', 6&pr_disp_cumdepnaccount&'.'&kst_id&'.'&project_id&' (S) ')))

accounting text: ='Inb. '&(if (asset_status = 'sold',linkedasset , asset_id ))&' '&project_name

project_id: =If( Aggr( Count( Distinct  postrule_id)>1 , txnyear, txnper, project_id), project_id)

PRESENTATION:

Thanks for you help.

Chris

sunny_talwar

Was not sure if sharing a sample is a possibility or not . Anyways, is this what you wanted?

Capture.PNG

I just checked 'Suppress Zero-Values' (or Nullwete weglassen in your version) on the presentation tab

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

sorry to get back to you so late. Thanks for your answer.

I have only one Problem with "supress Zero values".

The total lines (green ones) are hidden too.

How can I just supress the rows but not the totals?

Chris