Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

[ASK] how to open directly to qvw without login qvs?

hallo qlikview world..

my client want to have an access to a document without login to QVS all the time

untill now i just give him a direct link to it

and the sample link is :

http://webname.co.id/QvAJAXZfc/AccessPoint.aspx?open=&id=QVS@3d-analytics|Whats%20New%20in%20Qv10.qvw&client=Ajax

i've googling it n still got no right solution, maybe my keyword isn't good enough

but i really need this help

how to open qvw doc online directly without login to qlikview server?

i use QVS 9.00 SR2

many many thanks..

4 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

I have query on

How to open qvw doc online directly without login to qlikview server?

You donot want to use access point or you want to use access point but do not want to  login every time .

Not applicable
Author

i still want to use access point but don't wnt to login every time

so client can open from direct link without input user and password

how to do?

many thx

Not applicable
Author

Did you mean like remembering the login? What browser does your client use and is the user accessing locally or via the Internet?

Accessing locally using ActiveDirectory and IE or Chrome should result in automatic login using the AD account. If using Chrome from the Internet (without AD), in my experience the browser can save the authentication cookie if it is set, which is default. I guess any browser will also behave the same with cookie enabled, but I have not tried it yet.

Not applicable
Author

yap something like that..

but the client only need the link to the file so he/she don't have to select it from access point

usually i always also give the direct link, but because client still need insert their user n password to have access it from the link