Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point Portal error on login with HTTP Header

HI

I am trying to login into access point by providing a header name as "QVUSER"

On testing it on fiddler, i set the header QVUSER as User1 in the filters and execute the url 'http://localhost/qlikview/index.htm"

ideally it should allow login with username as "User1" but this is not happening and it is being redirected to login addess www.google.com

what am i missing here in order to make this work

thanks

peter

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Got it working, now the access point allows login with web sso

The issue was with the conf file, just needed to fine tune it

Thanks a lot for all your support

Peter

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI

can anybody provide a solution on this

thanks

peter

Not applicable
Author

You've set DMS as security mode in QVS?

In Fiddler you've to set "Set request header" variable and not "Set response header"?

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Yes, the Qv Server is set to DMS Authorisation and i have tested again with fiddler by setting the "Set response Header" as QVUSER and username as User1 but still not able to login

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Got it working, now the access point allows login with web sso

The issue was with the conf file, just needed to fine tune it

Thanks a lot for all your support

Peter

Not applicable
Author

hi All,

I couldn't login to my AccessPoint using the fiddler. It always redirect me to login page. I had set the web server authentication type to header name QVUSER. I following exactly the steps on the QlikView9 AccessPoint SSO guideline. I had set the name CAL for the username I use to login as well as the document authorization.Created the application pool, assigned the identity. Is there any additional settings I had left out? However, I'm using QV 10. Really appreciated any help because it is really urgent.

Thanks,

YSL

Not applicable
Author

Hi csavgssc ,

You mention taht you fine tune the web.config in order for it to work. May i know what you had done?

Not applicable
Author

HI

Are you using Apache server?

The conf file i mentioned was for Apache server.

If not first check whether are you able to login with with fiddler by setting the QVUSER value.

Sometimes it may not work with IE, try with Mozilla

Thanks

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm using IIS server. I had test it using fiddler. I'm getting the Access denied error. Can somebody help? If IIS I should set the directory security to anonymous access or IWA? Currently I set it to IWA. Using anonymous access failed as well. Any idea?

Not applicable
Author

can you post your conf file here or the things that you have changed??

thanks!