Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkg_qlik
Creator III
Creator III

Access Point Setup

Hi,

I am having trouble with the access to the Access Point page. Everytime I click on the url to access point it pops up for user credentials. Untill last week everything was going smooth with the access point page. Its kind of annoying for the users to login everytime. Does anyone had the same issue before?

Thanks,

H

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Go to the Management Console, System, Setup, QlikView Webservers, expand and click on the server, then on the right part, in the Authentication tab, check that "Login Address" is set to "Default login page".

Hope that helps.

Miguel

hkg_qlik
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Miguel,

Thanks for your quick response.

The settings are same on authentication as you mentioned. Still my users are having this issue. It started recently and I have not made any changes on the server/publisher settings recently.

Thanks,

H

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

What version of browser are they using? Are the Internet Options set to prompt for credentials or use the current credentials when prompted? Is port 4747 open from clients to server?

Miguel

hkg_qlik
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Does any of this settings affect the performance?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Officially, they do, as any other setting that requires writing and reading from hard disk. However, these are normal settings and users should not be affected by them. If you see any unsual slow performance, try disabling them.

Hope that helps.

Miguel