We just installed our Qlikview Server and I am having trouble logging into AccessPoint. I can sign in from the server fine (localhost and the full url). But when I try to sign in on my local machine I get stuck in a loop. It accepts my credentials but still says 'Welcome Anonymous: Sign In'. This happens in IE and IE Tab in Chrome. If I open an incognito window in chrome I am able to sign in. When using Firefox I can sign in normally. Chrome gets stuck at "loading content" without IE tab or Incognito.
We are using the Qlikview Webserver (not IIS). Authentication is set to 'Login' and type is 'Ntlm'.
I tried adding it to the "local intranet zone" and it didn't fix it. I do have Active Directory set up in the DSC settings. It's the only DSC setting I have entered.
I have a POC environment set up from when we were evaluating Qlikview and did not have this issue on that server. If I transfer my license to that server I don't get this issue. I double checked all of the settings and the only difference is we do not have Publisher on the production environment.
I have also tried a DNS flush and cleared by browser cookies an cache.
yeah, it has to do with RFC 1912, which browsers have problems translating "underscores" and/or other special characters. Note if this fixes the issue, is not a Qlikview issue but a DNS issues instead.