Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Portal Clustering indication

Hello,
So recently my QV9 environment has expanded to incorporate two servers which are clustered together. What I am trying to figure out if there is any indication via the access point to indicate that the servers are cluster? I notice in the access point there is a line that says 1 of 1 QVS's is running and I would like to know if the two servers are clustered properly will that number increase to: 2 of 2 QVS's is running ?

Many thanks for all your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Samuel,

Actually if clustering is set up properly, it will be recognized from the AP as a single logical server so you would see 1 of 1 QVSs running. You can verify that a cluster has been set up correctly from inside QEMC, where you should see a Cluster tab in Server Settings (assuming your license supports clustering).

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Samuel,

Actually if clustering is set up properly, it will be recognized from the AP as a single logical server so you would see 1 of 1 QVSs running. You can verify that a cluster has been set up correctly from inside QEMC, where you should see a Cluster tab in Server Settings (assuming your license supports clustering).

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for all your help!

Samuel