Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

AccessPoint customization

Do QlikView have any ready styles? If I want to customize my web form, do I need to make it all by myself???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You must do it yourself. I would strongly recommend against that, you can use the category combo at the top of the access point to obtain the same functionality.

Customizing the accesspoint looks like an unnecesary risk to me, first you would have to correctly document all changes done to default files and make sure you re apply the changes after a SR update.

You would also have to restore back to original files for any support cases you want to report.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Open your Qlikview Web Site. The default directoy is:

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web

We have some customer with customization like logo, texts and translations.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Not applicable
Author

Ricardo, I meant to change color style, add new objects(like report list in drop-down box)

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

You don´t have a screen to config this options. You want to edit a web page to customize.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Not applicable
Author

I need to customize Main page like here http://eu.demo.qlik.com/

1.jpg

Is it possible to add a list of report categories out of the box? Or I must do it myself?

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You must do it yourself. I would strongly recommend against that, you can use the category combo at the top of the access point to obtain the same functionality.

Customizing the accesspoint looks like an unnecesary risk to me, first you would have to correctly document all changes done to default files and make sure you re apply the changes after a SR update.

You would also have to restore back to original files for any support cases you want to report.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for reply)

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please note that if you do change your AccessPoint QlikView Support will not be able to help you with any issues regarding the AccessPoint. So, make sure you have a back up of everything that you change.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.