Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accesspoint not accessible from other systems in Qlikview server-11

Hi All,

I am trying to access the accesspoint from my system and it is not working, it is giving me a message "Ïnternet explorer cannot display the page" (the network connection is fine, I'm able to access the qmc link from system). The accesspoint works fine in the server where it is installed, I go click on accesspoint from programs i can see all the applications. But not from any other system. Need urgent help Thanks in advance 🙂

Regards,

Viraj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The issue was with the port, my port 80 which is used by accesspoint was used by some other services, so i created another rule in the firewall settings for port 80 and it solved the issue. 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

did you try using

http://SererIP/qlikview

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunil,

It still has the same issue. . .

Not applicable
Author

I'm also not able to connect to the server through desktop, I try using open in server option I'm getting the below error message.

Failed to reach server: 10.16.2.17:-1 (my server)
Switching to http tunneling
Connected to server OK, negotiations timed out.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

may be its required i cal to be assign on server with qmec for that user

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

hi viraj,

to access the qv app. through access point you need to connect your laptop to the domain in which the server lie or you need public ip to host the application so that you can access it from anywhere.

hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

@Sunil,
I have a cal assigned.

@Vijit,
I'm in the same domain as the server.

But still i have the issue. . .

Regards,
Viraj

Not applicable
Author

The issue was with the port, my port 80 which is used by accesspoint was used by some other services, so i created another rule in the firewall settings for port 80 and it solved the issue. 🙂