Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Action Macro doesn't work on Ajax mode

I have setup an action on a listbox. When the list box is activated, it will trigger an action to change varaible or run a macro to change a vaiable value. The variable is a flag to switch between different charts. For example, if user select month, QV will display a bar chart with month data. If user select week, QV will display a table to display week data.

The above function works well in Plug-in model. But when it is changed to ajax, the action is not trigged. And I have tested to trigger the macro by pressing a button, it works. But it is too boring to let user press a button each time when user do some selection.

I am using QV9 SR2. does anyone know why the action doesn't work on ajax? any idea is appreciate. thanks a lot.

5 Replies
Not applicable

I am having a similar problem with QV10 (SR1 / 8811 build).

I will attach a simplified example. Works perfectly in desktop / development mode but the 3rd variable never changes at all in Ajax.

Angry

Not applicable

Simplified example. 3 variables. First two are changed via actions on the two buttons; 3rd is changed via a document-level trigger on the other two variables. In Desktop / development mode, it works perfectly. When published and opened in Ajax client, 3rd variable never changes.

amien
Not applicable

anyone solved this? using SR2. with IE-plugin the actions are executed .. but doesn't work in AJAX

jerrysvensson
Not applicable

Have you allowed "Unsafe macros" on QlikView Server? It is in the system settings.

amien
Not applicable

yes .. it is enabled.