Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ajax Multiple Selection Issue

Morning All,

In ajaxzfc v9SR3 each time that you try and select multiple items of any kind, multibox, listbox, table dimension a message appears, lost connection to server and then the document selects nothing.  I have tested in IE8, 9, Chrome, Safari and Firefox ... all have the same issue.

There is not masses of data, I have watched the server performance when someone has been testing, no issues.

This has only just seemed to have started happening, is it a bug, setup issue by us or anything else?  Has anyone had this problem and resolved it?

Thanks

Lee

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Lee,

The first thing I'd do is to upgrade to the latest version of QV9 SR7 or even QV10 SR3 if possible. Did you check the release notes for both (specially v9) to see whether or not is was a known issue and it was fixed?

Does that happen in all computers?

Regards.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

I have just kicked off the process of doing just that.  I have not read each release note since 9vr3 to see if this is known, finding the original v10 release document was hard enough and it did not mention anything in there.

It happens to everyone that uses the dashboard regardless of Windows or Browser versions.

Thanks

Lee