Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ajax client issue - Do not show chart

Hi All,

I have very specific issue related to Ajax client. We are using Qlikview version 11 servers and when i access my application deployed on server using Ajax client, after few clicks on selection list boxes my charts do not get displayed, which were getting displayed earlier.

I have attached screen shots. My selections are on top of the chart (AjaxClientIssue1.jpg). Each selection has different chart associated with it.

When i open my application first in Ajax and select 'Share' and go down to '% Impactable Business' by selecting each option one by one, all associated charts comes up but if i do it frequently, it stops displaying the chart at some time. Even if i wait for 15 mins or so, the chart doesn't come up which was coming in 1-2 sec earlier.

This issue is not coming in IE plugin.

I am not sure what is the reason behind it, as the code is correct and running in Personal Edition and IE Plugin.

Am i missing any configuration for Ajax client?

Looking forward for your expert comments.

Regards,

Anosh Nathaniel

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

If you can't put the document up for us to look at I would recommend you contact support. If you want to send me the document I would be glad to look at it. Email me offline.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ragosu66
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bill, I am using Qvw v11, I have similar problem, but we are using IE Pluging. I have a few graphs in container objects, but in some pc they show with out problem, but in other they never shown them.

I have interest in your answer about this issue.

Regards