Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

Ajax plugin issues - urgent

Hi,

I am currently having issues while viewing a QlikView dashboard using Ajax client.

We have a graph in which I am using a group as a dimention and users can drill down the group to three levels (country, state and city). This drill down (by a double click) is working fine when we view the dashboard using IE plugin. But when I view this using Ajax it is not working.

I am using IE 8 and QLikView 10 on the server.

Do I need to do any configuration on the server?

Regards,

Murali

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Honored Contributor II

Ah, my guess in that case is that it's a bug. Are you on the latest SR? If not, please upgrade. If you are, then I would suggest you open a support ticket via support@qlik.com and describe the problem (it would be helpful to mention that it's working from a listbox selection).

Regards,

8 Replies
vgutkovsky
Honored Contributor II

Murali,

I'm not sure about double-clicking, but as far as I know the normal drill-down functionality works in AJAX (just be single clicking a dimension or reducing selections to only 1 dimension outside the chart). Can you please confirm whether or not it's working if you do it that way?

Regards,

Not applicable

Vlad,

Single click also doesn't work.

Regards,

Murali

vgutkovsky
Honored Contributor II

How about reducing your current drill-down dimension to only 1 value outside the chart (with a list box, for example)?

Regards,

Not applicable

Hi Vlad,

The problem I am having is it is working with IE plug-in. So I would prefer to investigate any configuration options to get it working on Ajax.

It would be very helpful if some one could help me with any thing I am missing in server side configuration?

Regards,

Murali

vgutkovsky
Honored Contributor II

Murali,

I am trying to help. I'm not suggesting you change your QVW. Just click a single dimension value in a list-box and see if that drills down your chart (rather than clicking in the chart). If it works, it might be an AJAX bug.

Regards,

Not applicable

If I add a list box then the graph does go to that level.

But clicking on the graph doesn't drill down to the lower levels.

vgutkovsky
Honored Contributor II

Ah, my guess in that case is that it's a bug. Are you on the latest SR? If not, please upgrade. If you are, then I would suggest you open a support ticket via support@qlik.com and describe the problem (it would be helpful to mention that it's working from a listbox selection).

Regards,

harleen_singh
Contributor III

Re: Ajax plugin issues - urgent

Is this problem solved??

i am using qlikview 11

thanks

Lavi

Community Browser