Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
I've juste update QvServer 10 SR1 to SR2 to have the benefit to run AjaxZfc in IE9, but there is (may be) a issue in showing listbox...see the picture under.
Over the red line is the normal display (in QvDesktop) calendar that alow user to perform selection, and under that's the bad one (in QvAjaxZfc)...
The display run perfectly with Qvs 10 SR1.
If some one have a idea or a workaround to show that 3 listbox correctly, it will be very nice
Go to Solution.
Issue's solve, thanks to Carlos from qv support.
The problem was that i've edited the QvAjax.js like explained in this thread http://community.qlik.com/message/58458#58458.
Next, i've updating the qv server from SR1 to SR2 and it look QvAjax.js wasn't replace by the installer. I think it was conflict in QvAjaxZfc files.
--> I've restore the QvAjax.js from SR1 backup file and its works