Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alignment problem on accesspoint AJAX Zero Footprint client.

Hi,

We have developed a QVW file and when we host it on web server and try to access through accesspoint AJAX Zero Footprint client ,

what we observed is while viewing thru accesspoint dashboard missed the alignment of objects i.e. some objects gets overlapped etc.Although when we see it on desktop in QlikView file looks good all the objects are well aligned.

Any solution for this?

Thanks

Swapnil

4 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI Swapnil

I would recomend you to use IE Pluggin instead of Ajaz zero foot print client.

It shouls solve your problem

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ashfaq for the response.

We have a mandate to use AJAX client.

My colleagure just informed me there is one option in Document Properties--> General Tab-->Use AJAX Mode in layout(beta)

Not sure what this option will do. I am just checking this but not having impact as such on document.

Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

If you are using QlikView V10, I suggest making use of Webview mode during your development. Webview turns your desktop document editing session into an embedded browser session. You can still edit/align/design your objects (its also the only way to include the new UI Extensions). To toggle between standard desktop and Webview, using the 'View' menu within the desktop client and turn on/off Webview mode

Again this is a Version 10 feature

kjertmann
Contributor
Contributor

looks like an error I got using IE9 64bit