Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhanu_today
Creator
Creator

Application not opening at Access point level

Hi All,

I am  getting the below issue when the user try to open the application at access point and the user is a document cal user.

The application is opening some times and frequently we are getting the same issue and the the browser using is IE 6 and the same error is happening diffrent versions as well.

Plz help the same and attached here the screen shot as well.

Thanks in advance,

Dhanu

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like not a  browser/ version problem  or CAL assignment problem.

i see it as network  or software conflict problem.

just check any new program  is installed on QVSERVER  which might starts using communication  port

1. just check all services are running fine in Control panel -> Administrative tools -> all four Qlikview services are

started .

2. just check all services are running fine in Control panel -> Administrative tools ->  any of Qlikview services are

not in started when you get this error /screen shot.

i feel there is something interfering with qlikview sever antirus/ any services etc.

anant

Not applicable

Hi Anant,

I am also facing the same problem but have checked all the services are working fine.

I am able to access through the Ajax Mode but not through the IE. please help!!!!!

http://community.qlik.com/thread/102589

Alok Kumar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you installed IE plugin in your system.

Regards

Nitin

Not applicable

Yes Nitin,

I have installed the IE Plug in.

Not applicable

HI,

Do you upgraded Qlikview version .

Not applicable

No Divya,

we haven't upgraded the version as well.

It is working fine into AJAX but not into IE 9 with QV 11.2 Sr 3 .

Anonymous
Not applicable

add the access point url to trusted web sites  to open that qvw using IE plugin in Access Point.

anant

Not applicable

Hi Anant,

Have tried this method also but did not get success.

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

We found one solution for the above problem is when the multiple users are try to open the same application in multiple machines with same id(i.e. single doc cal).That time new session is working fine and the older session using machine is getting the error like above.

But the same error we are getting even single person using case also.At that time if the user refresh is browser then onwards we are not getting the error.

Could please eloborate what might be the possible chances to get this type error.(Unable to attach the log file).

Thanks in advance,

Dhanu.Today