Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automatic login accespoint

I have a Qlikview server which is connected to the LDAP directory. Now people get automaticly in the accespoint without having to type in login and user name. when you try to open a QV appl. in the accespoint it automaticly uses the credentials to get into the QV application.

The following scenario;

I have 20 CAL licenses, I assigned 19 licenses to specific users and I want have 1 license for common use (for more people to use). So if someone wants to log in with the common account, how do I implement this? Anyone an idea?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I think that's in breach of the licence agreement. Assuming your 20 cals are Document Cals, they are intended for named users only. Unless your 20th (unused cal) is a session cal, it won't be possible for more than one user to use it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

One idea might be to have them access a different URL with a login page.

Not applicable
Author

How do I implement this?

Not applicable
Author

I think that's in breach of the licence agreement. Assuming your 20 cals are Document Cals, they are intended for named users only. Unless your 20th (unused cal) is a session cal, it won't be possible for more than one user to use it.