Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

C# Software with OCX, Error on close program

Hello,

I've written a CSharp program that has the OCX on a form. I can use the OpenDocument and even select data, see reports. Works fine.

But, when quiting the program i'm each time getting a error.

Is there a way to tell the OCX to close the Document he has opened ?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

it is a bug in the SR4 version of the OCX

here is the answer from the support:

We have logged it as bug ID 28139 with our QA department. If approved the bug will hopefully be fixed in the next Service Release - however due to uncertainties regarding potential related problems and program priorities we cannot guarantee a fix date at this time.

you can close a document with the CloseDoc() method of a document object, however even without doing anything with the OCX the error will appear

i suggest you to use the SR2 version which is the most stable for OCX development

Not applicable
Author

Harry Leboeuf wrote:
Hello,
I've written a CSharp program that has the OCX on a form. I can use the OpenDocument and even select data, see reports. Works fine.
But, when quiting the program i'm each time getting a error.
Is there a way to tell the OCX to close the Document he has opened ?<div></div>

Please tell me using OCX can we deploy it in web. If yes in that case do we need server/publisher/ajax license also. I thought OCX can be used to deployed the document in client(desktop) not in web.

I am very new for deployment. So this may a simple question. Please don't mind

Not applicable
Author

Can i Downgrade just by running the Setup of SR2 agaian ??

Not applicable
Author

Dear all,

what about this issue?

The release notes of 9 SR5 reports that the bug is solves, but I've have still a problem like this, when close the document.

When try with sr2 it works!

PS: also when opening a doc there is a strange behavior after SR2