Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Can I allow the network users to access my qlikviewAccesspoint URL without assigning Document CAL?

Can I allow the network users to access my QlikviewAccesspoint URL without assigning Document CAL?

4 Replies

Re: Can I allow the network users to access my qlikviewAccesspoint URL without assigning Document CAL?

All authenticated domain users are allowed to visit the AccessPoint landing page (e.g. http://servername/qlikview ), as this is governed purely by AD permission settings and not by QlikView. They may not see any document thumbnails however, and without a QlikView license they won't be able to open any documents...

Peter

suman_dhar
Contributor

Re: Can I allow the network users to access my qlikviewAccesspoint URL without assigning Document CAL?

Without license they won't able to view the documents

suman_dhar
Contributor

No

neetha_p
Honored Contributor

Hi,

No, without a proper QlikView license they will not be able to see any document thumbnails and won't be able to open any document

Regards

Community Browser