Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't add documents to server

Hello, I recently installed a Qlikview server and added the license.

The problem I have is that I cannot add qvw files to expose, this is the second time that I install the server, the first time I did not have any problems, then the second time I was asked to change to another server and now I cannot add files.

servidor1.png

As you can see on the tab documents, there is no source documents, if anyone can give me a hint or if more info is needed, please do tell me, thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Well, I reinstalled everything, uninstalled IIS and that was it, IIS seems to work, but never loads the documents in the accesspoint, thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please check the services status and document Root Folder

Not applicable
Author

All the services where running fine, how do I find the Root Folder??? is it the same as the installation folder???

I am going to reinstall everything, the first time I installed the server, the web page showed three predefined documents, these did not appear.

I have the IIS installed, but I am using the Qlikview web server.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Capturar.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

You can set root folder in QMC System => Folders => Root Folder

Not applicable
Author

Well, I reinstalled everything, uninstalled IIS and that was it, IIS seems to work, but never loads the documents in the accesspoint, thanks a lot.