Have exactly the same issue here. It clearly is an authentication issue in Internet explorer 9. I use IE 9 and windows 2008 R2. Chrome works perfectly! Tried all different internet explorer settings but none worked
No still not working.
QlikView server is installed on 2008 R2 but I can't get it working either directly on the server or from a Windows XP with IE7 either.
If I get it working I'll come back and explain.
The root cause of this problem appears to be IIS. Here is the solution that worked for me http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7337054/windows-authentication-not-working-in-ie7
In IIS follow these steps
I recently ran into a similar problem as this. However, when i made the change with ordering only IE would work, Chrome continued to ask for user credentials. I then removed 'Negotiate' from the list completely and both IE and Chrome started working.
See Windows Authentication with Chrome and IIS – LeftyCoder for where I found the idea.