Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

Chart display the same measure twice when migrate to qv 9

hello,

we have an application how work well on qv 8.5 : it contains a chart how display a value of a measure once as the image below(qv 8.5)

error loading image

but when migrate to qv 9 and put the same application on it , we have a unexplain behavior :

1) when we access to the application via access point we on the server , it work perfect (qv9)

2) when users access to it they see the measure twice(qv9)

error loading image

can any one help us , thank you

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Not applicable

I am in the process of upgrading from v8.20 to v9sr4.

I saw this problem when I was accessing a document with the v8.20 plugin and v9 server. When I tested with v9 server and plugin, the problem was resolved.

Are you using v8.50 plugin with v9 server?

Regards,

Gordon

Not applicable

Hi

Just for info, I have seen this regularly in a version 8.50 installation and I have never found the root cause of the problem, what I have found is that when I go to the chart properties the expression has "Numbers on Data Point" AND "Test on Data Point" both switched on. I of course switch one of those off which corrects the problem, but randomly (as far as I am concerned anyway) it will get switched back on at some point.

Cheers,

Not applicable

Re. :Re: Chart display the same measure twice when migrate to qv 9

well thank you for your help , i think this problem is about using a 8.5 qv plugin for qv 9 server . The problem is now resolved by installing the latest qv plugin .

thank you all