Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Checking the Qlikview Server Service.

At our company we are using qlikview and some users are calculating a lot with Qlikview, resulting in a not responding accesspoint and i have to restart the Qlikview Server Service. (Out of Memory somewhere)

Is there an application that can check if the Qlikview Server Service is running.

We have often that the accesspoint is not responding and that i have to restart the Qlikview server service so that everything will work. But i want to be ahead of this, so i want to check (every X minutes) if the Qlikview Server Service is running for the accesspoint.

Checking in windows is not an option, because Windows tells me that the Qlikview  Server Service is running fine.

When looking in the qlikview  index.htm page there is a line "1 of 1 QVS's is running" so there should be a way to check if the Qlikview server service is running.

Has anyone a program that is checking through the accesspoint if the Qlikview server service is running or anyone knows a way how to do this checking??

Thanks in Advance

Jan van Gastel

1 Reply
suniljain
Master
Master

Pls Check QVS API.