Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Clear cache memory

I have filtered the report and closed the window.But when I open the report again,observed that the previous filter view is displaying again.

How to clear the cache memory in qlickview

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

When you made a selection in your QlikView document and then save it (in QV Desktop), QlikView will save this selection with it.

One solution would be to open your document in QV Desktop, remove your selection and then save it. QlikView will now open your document the next time without any selections. NOTE: QlikView also opens your document on the tab you were viewing when you saved it.

Another (better) solution would be to use the 'OnOpen trigger'. This can be found in QV Desktop > Settings > Document Properties > Triggers > OnOpen > Add Action(s) > Clear all

This will cause QlikView to delete any selection that was made or saved on opening of the document.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Click on the options near Application Thumbnail and then click on "Remove Last Document State"

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Could you please mention the "Remove Last Document State"  option's  location?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You can clear the cache in accesspoint by

Click on View Details link of the Dashboard -> and click Remove Last Document State button.

OR

Sometime Ctrl + F5 works.

Regards,

jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Accesspoint -> Click view Details of Corresponding Dashboard -> In the popup you can find this button.

Regarsd,

Jagan.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi ,

see below, Qlik view details first

HTH Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Thank you .clicked on "Remove Last Document State".But still previous filter view is displaying.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check whether any Document Level triggers are set in the Qlikview File.

Settings -> Document Properties -> Triggers -> OnOpen

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Go to internet options in your IE setting, under general tab click on setting (bottom right), browse to Caches and databases tab and uncheck Allow website caches and databases. Once done click ok, and then OK again. Close the browser window, and try and access the document. I believe that should do the trick.

Regards

RL

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Jagan, I am facing Same issue? Is there any other way as you think. Because, Every time user don't want to look Again back and delete and again HIT. It's bit irritate Them. If you have alternate solution please provide me Thinking And Solvation solution

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful