Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Command line error

In my organisation we are try to schedule qlikview jobs using a specialized scheduler software.

We are using the following command line text: "QV /r @uurloon.qvw" to execute a qlikview job.

An admin account is used to execute the commandline Qlikview Job.

The Admin account has also been added to the qlikview licences .

The Qlikview Services are running under the same admin account.

But after the commandline job has been executed we still get an error:

"This File is Recognized as one your own. However we must update the key in the document to reflect changes to your Personal edition since you created this document.

The document will now be updated and loaded without any data. After the operation completes. please Save the document and then perform a reload."

If the same job is run using a different user account no error wil show.

What do we have to do for this error to disappear?

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI,

Apparently your admin account does not have an license You need a license or it will run as personal edition.

/Daniel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

our Admin account does have a license no.

Weeks ago we have used the account without a license. Could it be that these settings are stored in the registry or in the documents and settings somewhere?

I notice that the admin account was added to the document CALS of this specific qlikview Job.

Removing the document cal did solve the problem for this job. But I am not totaly confident it won't show up again.

am I on the right track?

Not applicable
Author

it might be that you did a license lease which only last for 30-days on you admin account. You can either go in and do a new license lease every 30-days or you can get a developer license.

/Daniel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I do think that we no have a proper license for this account.

The Admin account is listed in the list of Assigned users.

There is no mention of Quarantined until for this account And it isn't listed in the license lease history list.

Does't this make it a 100% valid?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Daniel ,

You where right, the user wasn't properly licend. I hadn't filled in the licence number and control number for the qlikview client to work.

Doing this made the message disappear.

Kind regards,

Pieter(me)