Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cosc7070
Contributor II
Contributor II

Container issue Qlikview 12.2 SR5 version

Hi All,

I have implemented on container object in Qlikview 12.2 SR5 version and seen same object in Web view mode or in access point, the lay out of the object should be changed when compare to Desktop mode.

Please see below screen shots

Desktop mode:

Web View Mode:

Could you please provide the solution for this issue asap?

I have implemented one test object in Qlikview 12.2 SR5 version and same object implemented in Version 11.2, but the same objects are different in both versions.

Qlikview 12.2 SR5:

Qlikview 11.2 :

I need same 11.2 result in Qlikview 12.2 SR5.

Could you please provide the solution for this issue ASAP?

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

First of all, try checking the release notes of the latest version available in case this was a known issue and it's already fixed, so you can upgrade and that's it. Current one is 12.20 SR6 and release notes are always available in the Qlik Support or Technical Bulletin groups here in Qlik Community as well as in the download site, along with the software itself.

Second, when it is a product issue, check with Qlik Support as they can look into the issue (if there is any) and provide workarounds while the solution is developed.

cosc7070
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Miguel..

I have SR5 release note document, but I don't have qlik support portal access. Is it possible to resolve container object issue in qlikview 12.2 SR5 version? If yes, please give me solution here? It's very urgent Miguel.. please help me

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I don't have those 2 versions installed, that's why you need to contact Qlik Support to see whether it was an issue, in the first place and how to work it around, eventually upgrading the version of QlikView.

If it's not version related, they can help you troubleshoot your environment specifcally.