cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Custom AccessPoint

Hi, does anyone have any experience editing QV9 AccessPoint.

I`d like to include the last reload time under thumbnails and force the accesspoint to load only in one folder, according to user selection (it would be one different starting page with all available folders and then a second page with only selected files)

Thanks,

Erich

1 Reply
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Erich,

I'm not sure I understand the first part of your post--the AccessPoint already shows the Last Reloaded Time under each thumbnail...

Regarding your second question, this functionality can be achieved easily through the use of Categories. You can assign a unique category to each document in a folder (this can be assigned in the User Document tab or the Source Documents tab for scheduled jobs).

The AccessPoint populates the list of categories via QvAccessPoint.js, located by default in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web. Pay particular attention to function Qva.Mgr.aplist.prototype.Paint_Details which starts on line 266 of the file. This will show you the proper syntax to extract Categories from each document node. This should probably work:

var elems = node.getElementsByTagName("element");
var table = this.Element.firstChild.cloneNode(true);
for(var i = 0; i < elems.length; ++i) {
var category = elemsIdea.getAttribute("category") || '';
var row = table.insertRow(-1);
cell = row.insertCell(-1);
cell.innerText = category;
}

You can then write a new JS function that will show you a list of all the Categories upon loading the AP and that will expand the Categories upon user click.