DSC - AD - Cannot Lookup Usernames When Setting Task
I have installed QVS v 10 at a client site. We have configured the server and it works well with one exception.
When we are setting up a task to Distribute to Server we are wanting to browse for usernames within AD so NTFS permissions get applied. However we are unable to browse for any entry we make, when I say unable to browse there are never any results for any of the entries we input. Outside of that the task works fine.
DSC looks proper and it is set with the correct LDAP entry. We have tried entering multiple user accounts and also left this information blank, however none of these combinations are getting us username results when setting up a task.