Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data Grayed out In accesspoint

Hi Communtiy,

I have qvw with some data filter.. under that data filter one of the data value is grayed out when i see the qvw for the first time in access point. after clearing the last document state is working fine.and for some of the users it's still not working...

Any suggestions will be appreciated..

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi sruti,

When you saved the document there was some selections made, or you have some trigger to select some data.

For other users that it is not working, I think that there is some selection made by Section Access, these filters are made by default for users.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Sounds like there is section access being used. Alternatively, you could use a clear all selections on open trigger in the actual application.

Regards,

Pravesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Pravesh,

There are no triggers in the application and at the same way the user is authorized to see that data value in the application.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do you have some default filters on Section Access?

If you don't have filters is because you have saved the document with these filters done or you have configured on server that the state of document will be saved for each user, I think that is the first option.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sruti,

I am suggesting using the previously mentioned trigger as a solution. In that way, everytime the app is accessed, all selections will be cleared. 

Regards,

Pravesh