Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Deleted document still showing on schedule

Hi,

I have a deleted a document but it is still showing on the status tasks as being scheduled, I cannot disable this document to run as it is not showing on the Documents page? How can I remove this as it is always showing a being failed because it cannot find the document anymore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Try restarting the server, or stopping and starting services. It has happened to me with v9 SR4. Indeed, mount directory showed didn't exist, but it was still appearing in the QMC/QEMC Console.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Try restarting the server, or stopping and starting services. It has happened to me with v9 SR4. Indeed, mount directory showed didn't exist, but it was still appearing in the QMC/QEMC Console.

Not applicable

I've had this too and the solution was a bit of a kludge, you save a blank qvw with the same name and file path as the one with the orphaned task you deleted, then go into QEMC and you should be able to remove the task from the source documents tab.

Now you can safely delete the document.

Not applicable

Ive just had to do what you suggested. I tried stopping and restarting the services this didnt help so I had to fudge the qlikview server with a fake document and disable the reload then delete it.