Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deploying the QlikView Application in Web

I have completed designing a QlikView application. Now i want to deploy web (Server or localost). Can some one help me regarding the same.

14 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What version of Qlikview Server are you running?

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob!

Just now my manager has embedded the qlikview license. But I am i am not sure whether it is developer version or server. May i know how to find out the same. Also let me know if i only have the developer license can't i deploy it in the web.

- Rikab

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You will need a QV Server installation -- and license -- to allow users to access your document over the web. Talk to your QV salesrep to see if you can get some technical advice on setting this up for your specific needs.

The QV Developer that you have been using allows you to design the QV documents. The QV Server, which is a seperate product installed on a server machine, allows you to deliver the document to end users.

=Rob

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rob!

By the way please do let me know is it possible to open the developed application locally in browser(IE) using IIS as web server. Do reply soon! Its very urgent!

Also I have heard that if qlikview server(demo) is downloadable. Send me some information if you have regarding the same. Thanks in advance!

Not applicable
Author

Hi dsjain,

in the attached file i have noted down some step to create mounted folder

please go through it

Hope this will help you.....

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rahul!

Thanks for your help! I will sure try your idea ans will let you know the result soon.

Can't it be downloaded from link http://community.qlik.com/ from the downloads option. I have already downloaded it but yet to install it. Waiting for your reply on whether to install from this link or do i need to download from the link given by you.

Please do reply soon!

-Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes you can download From http://community.qlik.com/ from the downloads option

As you have downloaded it ,install it on local system and create mounted folder as mentioned.

Hope this will somewhat help you to resolve the problem....

Not applicable
Author

Sorry for the delay Rahul. Will surely try by your method and will get back to you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rahul!

May i know is it possible to open a application from my system(server) from the one which is not there in my domain. My system 32-bit let me know which document i can reference to for installing server. I have downloaded the document from community hope that is enough for installing it. Hope i can get in touch with you if i face any problem.