Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display of "horizontal" table diagrams in ZFC

Hey everyone,

I just stumbled upon a problem concerning the display of table diagrams in ZFC. Here a screenshot of two nearly identical table diagrams in QlikView:

error loading image

The only difference is, that the table above is set to be displayed "horizontal" (tab "presentation" in the table preferences).

And here is the problem: When I use the zero footprint client (ZFC) to view the document both tables are displayed identically.

error loading image

Is this maybe a bug in ZFC? Is there a way to get the first table displayed "horizontal"?

Thanks in advance for any help -

Stefan

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Attached the QV File...

Not applicable
Author

I have exactly the same issue.

Does anybody else have any idea ?

Thanks

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

I'm experiencing the same thing. Unfortunately, I know of no other way to generate my tables, either.

My Dimensions are empty and my expressions are all calculated (fractile) fields. For example, in the image below, the "Top Tertile - Upper Value" is "fractile(WEPI,(3/3))"

They want them all to display like so...

--The "WEPI (TB - B2B)" and "Importance (T2B)" are just text objects above the table.

There are a series of these tables stacked one on top of another to achieve this appearance.

Not applicable
Author

I have been told by support that the Horizontal function does not work in ZFC Ajax. I would also like to use horizontal charts so, if anyone gets this to work, let me know.

Not applicable
Author

And it seems the same issue still exists in the 9.0 version Sad

Not applicable
Author

I opened a log which has been escalated.

Log # 00006719

Status : Escalated - "horizontal" table diagrams in ZFC doesn't work [ ref:00D2IGPX.50026FgoH:ref ]

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

I opened a log which has been escalated.

Log # 00006719

Status : Escalated - "horizontal" table diagrams in ZFC doesn't work [ ref:00D2IGPX.50026FgoH:ref ]

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

I'm guessing this has not been resolved? I have the same issue, though it is using the IE plug-in client in 8.5. Silly QlikView.