Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document opened in server - getting "Sheet 6" unexpected

In my document that's distributed via Publisher, I'm now getting a "Sheet 6" tab that's not in my source document and I'm only seeing it when I open in server. That is to say that if I open the distributed document in my local client I don't see Sheet 6. I can't find any reference to this sheet anywhere. Thoughts?

thanks,

Kevin

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Does your document have any reports created ususing the "report editor" menu (for printing, exporting to pdf or xps) ?

This automatically generates "hidden" sheets to store any custom object for the report and one of them may have come unhidden (although i'm at a loss as to explain why it is becoming unhidden)

Not applicable
Author

Not that I'm aware of, at least nothing intentional. The weird thing is that you only see it when opened in server. If I open the distributed document with local client then it's not there.

Not applicable
Author

It is possible if you have allowed collabartion and user editing that another user could have inserted a sheet in the published version that is acessed through the access portal.

you could delete the qvw and any related files from the published folder (taking backups first of course) on the server and then re-publish the dopcument through the qemc