Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error 1067 Distribution services

Hi All,

I tried to start the Qlikview distribution services and I got the 1067 error, "...windows could not start distribution services on local computer..."

Can any one assist please in fixing this. Below is part of the log file:

19.4.15 18:51:45.0659432    Warning    Checking Performance Counter 'QvaEngine.Execute call duration' exists failed. Exception: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.

19.4.15 18:51:45.0759432    Warning    Create Performance Counter 'QvaEngine.Execute call duration'. Exception: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.

19.4.15 18:51:45.0759432    Warning    Create Performance Counter Data Collection. Exception: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.

19.4.15 18:51:45.0759432    Warning    Setup of Performance Counters failed. Exception: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.

Thank you

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Looks like a corruption in your server's Windows performance.

Google Create Performance Counter Data Collection. Exception: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry. and you'll get some hits.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

What release are you running? This has been fixed in the current releases to make sure this doesn't cause the distribution service not to start. Take a look at this article from Microsoft on how to reset them.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
dhborchardt
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Did you run out of disk space or did something else happen that could have caused corruption. I ran out of disk, started getting this error when I tried to load the management service and ended having to move to another server.