Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matsa
Creator
Creator

Error :Internal Fatal error and Alocated memmory exceed

Hi all, we have a dashboard which  worked correctly till yesterday, today we faced an error.

in all object we see these error :

• Internal Fatal error 
  • Alocated memmory exceed

and the table view of dashboard is empty ,

do you know why it happend and what is the solution.

thank you in advence.

regards,

Matin

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

I thing that there is now something wrong within your datamodel - like any association between the tables are broken and/or any joins have duplicated a lot of records and/or there are now additionally fields/tables causing synthetic keys or circular loops or something similar - therefore take a look on the datamodel if there is something different as expected.

- Marcus

Matsa
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks @marcus_sommer  for the answer. But we don't change anything in our data model and it is as it was before.

we Reloaded and  republished it and the problem was solved , but actually i could not undrestand what was the problem.

regards,

Matin

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

To @marcus_sommer point, something had to have become corrupted in the QVW file etc., since you have reloaded and it is fine now, whatever it was is likely lost at this point.  It could have been something within the meta data of the file etc., but no way to tell at this point.  Ensure all utilities running on the server have exceptions for the QVW files etc. to ensure other processes are not trying to do anything to the files while being opened or saved etc.  Best I can offer at this point. 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
marcus_sommer

Such things could be also caused by changes within the data. Quite often the used fields aren't explicitly defined else the loads are made with something like: load * from AnySource; But if there is now an important field missing or reverse there are some extra ones it could lead to a variety of errors and/or unexpected behaviour.

Further if any load-parts are conditional - if any records/fields/values exists do this else that and similar stuff - or if section access is used changes within the data, the user or the environment could have an impact.

Therefore again my suggestion to start your trouble-shooting with a check of the datamodel.

- Marcus