Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error Popup in Ajax in Internet Explorer

I keep getting users that recieve the following popup in our application.  I cannot see anything in log files to the error and I am hoping someone can help.  Granted our users are using the Ajax interface with IE 7 and IE 8.  We have no control over the the browser they use.  Any help would be great.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We have Qlikview reverse published through an ISA server and the users get that message if they have been idle for too long and the ISA has dropped the connection. Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.  I am checking with the user to see if they had left the app idle.  I don't believe so as they were doing functional testing.  We have a ton of security though as we run ticketing and SSO and multiple firewalls that they hop through.  The message just provides no real information and I don't see anything in the QV Server Logs or the IIS Server logs to give it any real meaning on the server side. 

Not applicable
Author

I now believe I have seen this issue before and thought we had QV fix it but this was in version 9 or 10 I believe.  It had to do with a slider object and IE 7.  I am now trying to track down my notes on it.