Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
nishantbarclays
New Contributor

Error QVClient.Execute failed: System.Exception: The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)! ||

Hi Team,

On a particular time just say for 15 mints , Qlikview access point become unresponsive or too slow and after its works fine automatically.

When i check the event log and web server log , for that particular time these are the error logs reported.

10/01/2017 05:44:05.4136584 Error QVClient.Execute failed: System.Exception: The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)! ||   

at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageDataFromSocket(Byte[] buffer, Double timeout) ||   

at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageSizeFromSocket(Double timeout) ||   

at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(Byte[] request) ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(String request) ||   

at QVSWrapper.QlikViewServer.ExecuteXml(Action`2 i_Logger, String i_Command)

10/01/2017 05:44:05.4136584 Warning Connection lost. Reconnect to server: SeverA1

Attached the event log error also.

Labels (2)
1 Reply

Re: Error QVClient.Execute failed: System.Exception: The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)! ||

Take a look on this qmc-setting:

- Marcus

Community Browser