Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apierensv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error message while opening Qlikview 12.1 SR3 applications on access point : "You do not have permission to view this directory or page."

Hello,

We are installing Qlikview 12.1 SR3 on new servers, despite I can access to the access point I have the error message "You do not have permission to view this directory or page."  when I open any application.

We use IIS 8 (not Qlikview Web Server) on Windows Server 2012, Qlikview parameters are set to DMS authorization, Prohibit anonymous, Ntlm Authentication Type, and IIS parameters are set to Enable Windows Authentication

The Windows authentication works because I can see my Windows identifer under Favorites & Profile on the access point.

I checked https://qlikcommunity.qliktech.com/thread/45497‌ but nothing worked.

Do you have any idea of what we could do ?

Thanks for you help.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
jrepucci15
Creator
Creator

try QVM: System, setup, server, Security, Authentication, Clients:  "allow anonymous"

apierensv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

Thanks but it didn't work, I still have "You do not have permission to view this directory or page.", also after Qlikview server service restart.

apierensv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Finally the "official" command below has setup some components which weren't present and it works now, be carefull it seems it has been designed for windows server 2008 not 2012 :

start /w pkgmgr /iu:IIS-WebServerRole;IIS-WebServer;IIS-CommonHttpFeatures;IIS-StaticContent;IIS-DefaultDocument;IIS-DirectoryBrowsing;IIS-HttpErrors;IIS-ApplicationDevelopment;IIS-ASPNET;IIS-NetFxExtensibility;IIS-ASP;IIS-ISAPIExtensions;IIS-ISAPIFilter;IIS-HealthAndDiagnostics;IIS-HttpLogging;IIS-RequestMonitor;IIS-Security;IIS-WindowsAuthentication;IIS-RequestFiltering;IIS-IPSecurity;IIS-Performance;IIS-HttpCompressionStatic;IIS-WebServerManagementTools;IIS-ManagementConsole;IIS-ManagementScriptingTools;IIS-ManagementService;IIS-Metabase;IIS-WMICompatibility;IIS-LegacyScripts;IIS-LegacySnapIn;WAS-WindowsActivationService;WAS-ProcessModel;WAS-NetFxEnvironment;WAS-ConfigurationAPI