Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
Hello. I have a problem opening a qv document on my qlikview server v. 8.50. When I try to open a document with the Publisher (standard) I receive the following error:
Error opening the document, fiel not found.
The path of the document is wrong. The backslash char is missing:
example_dir\my_doc.qvw is being opened [Correct]
example_dirmy_doc.qvw is being opened [Error]
All other clients works correctly. I tried to reinstall the I.E. plugin and execute all updates for Internet Explorer.
If I open the document with the Java icon it works correctly.