Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export excel problem

Hi,

In my desktop version, i'm able to use "send to excel" option. Its working fine. Bue after published in the server, when i click "Send to Excel", the another webpage is opening. But it shows an error as below:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

What could be the reason?

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am also facing the same problem, If anyone has a solution for this please suggest.

Regards,

Kingshuk

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What version are you using? Does it happen on all machines? With all users? With different browsers? IE Plugin and AJAX?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

We are using the version 9.00.7469.0409.

This is happening for all the users and across the browsers.

Regards,

Kingshuk

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Kingshuk,

If (and it's a big if) you have Excel installed on your server does Excel export locally on the server from the browser?

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Also, can you use the IP or ComputerName to access accesspoint?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am using the IP address to access the reports and locally on the server from the desktop version i am able to use the functionality properly.

Regards,

Kingshuk

Not applicable
Author

how was this fixed?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Maol,

You need to add the server entry to the hosts files, C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc, add the server name and the ip address in the hosts file, this should solve the problem

10.20.36.100 qlkvt01 --- host file entry

Regards,

Kingshuk