Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lfholland
Creator
Creator

Failed to send response: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request

Almost every morning, my users try to get into Qlikview, the access point comes up and it says: "Message: no server".  We restart the server and it works again.  On the mornings it breaks, I seem to see these two errors in the event viewer:

both have the source of QvWebServer:

Failed to send response: The specified network name is no longer available

Failed to send response: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request

The version of QV we have is 12.20.20500.0 and I've googled these messages to no avail.

And please be patient with me, I am new to this server stuff... Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lfholland
Creator
Creator
Author

Incase anyone has this issue, we had just upgraded not only our software, but also our server.  The old production server was still running but not available to anyone.  I don't know why we didn't have this issue from the very beginning of using the upgraded server (issue didn't start until a couple weeks after) but once we shut down the original production server, the issue stopped occurring...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lfholland
Creator
Creator
Author

Incase anyone has this issue, we had just upgraded not only our software, but also our server.  The old production server was still running but not available to anyone.  I don't know why we didn't have this issue from the very beginning of using the upgraded server (issue didn't start until a couple weeks after) but once we shut down the original production server, the issue stopped occurring...