Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Features from Thick Client / Web Client

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if all the features from the thick client are also available on web client.

If not, could you kindly list the differences?

Thank you in advance.

- Mario

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, you can allow these to be done. I would open a document in WebView and play with it a little.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Mario,

They are not the same and I have never seen a list that showed all the differences. I do know a lot of macro will not work.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you bill.

And about the basic features (example: create a report, move/modify/delete objects, etc) ?

Thank you in advance.

- Mario

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, you can allow these to be done. I would open a document in WebView and play with it a little.

Bill

Not applicable
Author

Thank you !