Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

GeoQlik qar extension

Hello does anybody knows how to instal qar files for GeoQlik extension?

Thank you

Marco

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If my answer was correct could you mark it correct? It will help others to find solutions (and some points for me )

View solution in original post

5 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Assuming you have Qlikview installed, just doubleclick on the qar file in the explorer, it will open qlikview saying it has installed several files in (depending on your windows version)

c:\Users\User\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects\Folder\

It is also just a zip file, rename it to zip and you will be able to open the qar file and you can copy the files yourself.

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you, and where can i see the GeoQLik add ons?

Marco

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I assume you mean how to add an GeoQlik object in your qv solution? Turn webview on (view menu), right click on an empty space in your sheet and choose new sheet object. In the new sheet object menu in webview there is an extension objects section (click on it) where you can select and drag the GeoQlik object to an empty space on your sheet. (if correctly installed) right click on the new object to edit properties...

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you!

Marco

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If my answer was correct could you mark it correct? It will help others to find solutions (and some points for me )