Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google Chrome not showing sheet tabs

Hello

Running QV Server 11 the Ajax client in Chrome does not show all the sheet tabs. And the controls in the top right corner to scroll tabs don't do anything.

I have a number of hidden sheets using variable conditions. It's these hidden sheets that seem to be creating some trouble for Chrome.

Anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks,

Brian

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Brian,

They are working fine in my end. Can you please elaborate on how are you hidding the sheets, the conditionals you are using and how should they be shown/hidden? Are you using section access?

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Miguel

I'm trying to recreate the scenario in another model, but I can't do it!

I will investigate the model giving the problem and post an update.

Brian

Not applicable
Author

I am having the same problem, do you know how to solve this?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi all,

That seemed to be a bug that has been fixed in version 11 SR2 release 11414. According to its Release Notes:

48856 Firefox and IE9: Issue displaying hidden Tabs

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

No, we have upgraded to QV11 SR2, but the problem still there.

Also, We are not using hidden tabs, all tabs are visible.

Below is the error message from Chrome

2.jpg

And here is the problem toolbar that can't move around with the left right button. Although there are few tabs showing, but actually we have a lot more than that.

3.jpg

Regards,

Flo.

Not applicable
Author

I don't know if you ever solved your problem but I was seeing the same thing and tracked it down to having space characters in our SheetID fields.  Removed the spaces and the problem went away.

Not applicable
Author

yes, i got the same answer from support and solved the case after removing the space in SheetID, Thanks~