Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
aliazizi
Contributor

Governance dashboard and QlikView 12.1

Hi everyone

We have just upgraded our setup with QlikView 12.1 SR6. We have an issue when running the Governance dashboard 2.0.2 (GD) that prior to the upgrade functioned fine.

Without changing any configuration item inside or outside of the GD application it claims that:

"File directory does not exist, cannot be reached, or is empty...

if you are referencing a UNC share, you must point to a subfolder within the UNC root and not directly to the root folder. "

The directory mentioned here is:

\\<Server name>\AppData$\K12086\Development

It is the path that earlier was configured in the application and still is unchanged!

Besides we see the other errors in the scripts, e.g.:

=num(Sum({$<EventsDateNum={"$(=Num(Today(1)-1))"},EventsTimestamp=,EventsDate=, Severity=,Message=,EventID=>}[Server Error Count]),'#,##0')

that in the "server error today" object is marked as an error:

Do you have any idea about this issue?

Thank you in advance

3 Replies
scottparry
New Contributor

Re: Governance dashboard and QlikView 12.1

Hi, I've encountered the same issue on WIN2012 and QlikView 12.10.20100.0, but have no resolution at this point. I have a ticket submitted to Qlik.  Will repost if resolved.

scottparry
New Contributor

Re: Governance dashboard and QlikView 12.1

BTW, I was also provided Governance Dashboard 2.0.3 and the same issues persists.

aliazizi
Contributor

Re: Governance dashboard and QlikView 12.1

Hi Scott

Thank you for your response. We found a workaround to resolve the issue:
As I wrote earlier GD claims that:

"File directory does not exist, cannot be reached, or is empty..."

We add a dummy file to the folder below (just an empty .txt file):

\\<Server name>\AppData$\K12086\Development

And then everything was working again. I would do like to hear the solution from qliktech if they get back to you, but in meantime you may try this workaround.

Regards

Community Browser