Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Has anyone tried Workbench 10?

Hi all,

I'm trying out Qlikview 10 with Workbench 10 but I'm not able to add any object to the website.

I can set a QlikviewDocument to QvObject but the dropdown for ObjectType didn't list the objects in that particular document as it's supposed to according to the document.

Anyone manage to get it to work?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Problem has been corrected...  The path to QvAjaxZfc was fine, but I had to play around with user accounts on the Server machine to allow ASP.NET Visual Studio users on their own machines to embed Qvobjects and test in debug

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi there

Yes I have got it working.
It lists everything as it should on my end. What setup are you running? Everything on the same machine or separate?

If it lists the documents but not the objects, can it be an authentication issue? Are you using IIS and is it set up properly for passthrough authenitcation?

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Everything is on the same machine.

I followed the Qlikview Workbench Manual document. It didn't mention anything about IIS configuration though.

I've changed the IIS security to Windows Authentication and still not able to get the object list.

May I know your reference to the setup?

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

i installed Qlikview Server 10 is using Qlikview Web Server and not IIS.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Try using the IIS instead, as the pages you create are asp(or aspx) you must have a webserver that supports this format and the built in webserver does not.

This causes a problem with the javascript files that are included.
If you install with IIS and when you develop in Visual studio set the IIS as your development environment it will work.

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

maybe you can help me with a similiar issue:

We want to integrate QV-Objects into ASPX-sites using Workbench, but I can't even select the QV-documents from the dropdown-list.

We installed the updated LEF correctly on our QV-Server, but we are not working on one machine - development environment (Visual Studio, Workbench Installation) is not on the QV-Server machine.

Could this be the issue? What do we need to do? IIS is not configuerd on the QV-Server. Maybe thats the point?

Regards,

Eva

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I am also facing the same problem. I can not see any QV document populated in the list box.

I have installed qv server 10 and using work bench 10 in the same machine where I have installed VS 2010.

Please anyone help to implement this.

Thanks in advance.

RB

Not applicable
Author

This thread is fairly old, but for whatever it's worth...  I'm having the exact same issue.

EDIT:  I'm using Workbench 11 on my development machine w/ Visual Studio 2010.   Qlikview Server 11 is located on a separate machine on our network.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Knehrenz,

Pls confirm that QvAjaxZfc path when you installing the workbench 11.

This QvAjaxZfc path must be the separate machine of QlikView Server 11.

eg.http://your qlikview server/QvAjaxZfc/

Not applicable
Author

Problem has been corrected...  The path to QvAjaxZfc was fine, but I had to play around with user accounts on the Server machine to allow ASP.NET Visual Studio users on their own machines to embed Qvobjects and test in debug